Grace Community School is a missions operation unlike any other. Our apprentices learn to operate sustainable, self-supporting Christian schools ministering to those in our society who need it most: young children, many of whom are spiritual orphans. We are devoted to bringing the Gospel to the underprivileged and needy in our community.
Apprentices learn to operate successful Christian schools via fun and interactive on-the-job training under proven senior school operators. If you want to experience the joys of worthwhile work advancing God’s Kingdom and learning practical skills while enriching the lives of children, the Grace Community School Apprenticeship might be for you!
Are you interested in Christian education or do you think you might want to become a Christian teacher? Check out our podcast PRESCHOOL PIONEERS where you will learn why Christians should become teachers!
Are you Christian teacher, or do you own or operate a Christian school? Well, we have materials that can help you with materials and policies that can help you become a successful Christian teacher/owner operator!
Are you ready to get involved? Check out the GCS Apprenticeship program that is designed specifically to help train the next generation of Christian teachers and Christian school owner operators!
Do you have what it takes to become a Christian teacher or to own and operate a Christian school?
Take our Quiz!
1. Do you want to be a Christian teacher or think you might want to be a Christian teacher?
2. Do you think that education is religious?
3. Do you keep the commandments of God yourself and want to teach others to do so as well?
4. Do you want to be financially stable and able to care for your own financial needs and that of a family?
5. Do you want to make a difference in the world by educating the next generation of children?
6. Do you want to be able to control the education of your own children?
7. Would you like to be able to work side by side with your spouse?
8. Would you like to be able to influence the children and families of your local community?
9. Would you like to be able to educate children to lift them up and help them succeed later in life?
10. Would you like to be a personal source of stability in the lives of children showing them life with God?
11. Would you like to be able to obtain the academic credentials required to be a successful Christian teacher?
If you were able to answer, Yes, to the above questions you may have what it takes to be a successful Christian teacher, or own and operate your own Christian school.
Contact us and see how we can help! https://gcsapprenticeship.com/our-program/